The following immigration services are provided to aliens who are currently working for Mexican companies, and need to change their legal status according to the Ley General de Población and its regulations (Immigration Act and Nationality Act and Code of Federal Regulations). Services are submitted in the local bureau of the Instituto Nacional de Migración (U.S Immigration and Citizenship Services). Our firm provides the following services:
- Change of migratory status: from tourist. Buisness visitor or to temporary resident with profitor no profit purpose.
- Change of migratory status: for dependents (family).
- Temporary Exist Waivers.
- Notification of address change.
- FM3 and FM2 extensions.
- General immigration issues.
- Change of employment status