The following documents will be issued by this service:
- To determine if these meet the requirements necessary to represent the same before any Labor Authority.
- Receipts of payment and benefits.
- Individual and Collective Work Contracts, Internal Work Regulations.
- Attendance cards, lists and checks.
- Workers’ resignations and settlements.
- Social welfare plans.
- Any documentation the company may wish to have dictated.
In the event that the company does not have the necessary requirements, models will be provided for them to draw up, if they have legal flaws they will be informed so that the necessary corrections can be made.
The results obtained from the diagnosis will be disclosed only to the person authorized to do so.
The benefits are as follows:
- It is preventive of individual and collective labor conflicts.
- In the event of labor lawsuits, the company will have the necessary documents to answer them and defend the company more effectively.
- In case an inspection is carried out by the Secretary of Labor and Social Welfare, they will have the documentation to defend their interests in an effective way, avoiding fines.